Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We made it to Seattle

YES, after what feels like ages in the pipeline, we're here. We're staying in corporate housing in Sammamish for a couple of months and are in the process of looking for a rental (somewhere close to MS so Al can walk/bike to work).

So far... people have been so so friendly. I've already been giving two numbers from mums in the area who I've got talking to at parks & of course in Starbucks (well I am in Seattle).

Ben's been good considering all the change & this week he's really started to settle down. He loves the new place (can't bring myself to tell him we'll be moving again...). Hugh's just a smiling little man who will sleep anywhere and grin at anyone.

Al went into meetings today at MS & is really really excited about his new role.

Driving on the wrong side of the road.... interesting. All good now, but when I'm in a car park I still have to sit & wait till someone else drives past so I remember which side I'm mean to be on.

No comments: